About Me

My photo
Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I am a wife, mom and grandma who loves to sew and quilt. I'm always working on a project or two and I love sharing my creations with others. My family teases that my love of fabric is an addiction and they could be right, I can get lost for days in a fabric store! You can find my creations at Etsy.com/shop/angelinainspirations. I'd love to have you visit and you might even find a thing or two you like!

Monday, January 9, 2012

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODEzNjg0N3wxNzQ4NzIzMjUx/open-creative-cafe-bns-6-buy-in-gets-2

1 comment:

  1. I have included you in the Versatile Blogger Award because you share so many wonderful and interesting things on your blog.
    Please see http://chatterfromtexas.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html.
    Please follow the requirements
    1. Post on your blog about receiving the Versatile Blogger and link back to the blog of the person who gave it to you.
    2. Share 7 things about yourself
    3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete